Thursday, April 18, 2013

Notice for a Missing Girl.


She is fair and tall, a little slender though but not very athletic
Extremely lazy, and slow, but drags herself in grace
She was last seen in pensive mood walking by the corridors of my dream
In a jet black gown.
She had a pair of pearls fitted over her ears-
Aptly suited by another chain of pearls around her neck.
She was seen in light make up
Looked like she knew the reach of her natural beauty.
But she seemed well conversant with the fact
That her bold eyes look deeper once highlighted.
She is missing.
Missing since I was born.

She teases me in my dreams and leaves me empty at day break.
If you see her, please let me know.
I have waited long.

1 comment:

  1. well written. You know want? the poems seem to get happier.. :) i think it is the effect of passing out from christ

    ReplyDelete