Saturday, October 8, 2011

I Am I And You Are You


When I dragged you closer to me to hug you it was beacuse you are beutiful.
When I cried at your loss I was an emotional fool!
When you ignored my emotions and hurt me bad,
I was only exxaggerating and had no reason to be so sad.
When I in my arrogance gave you pain,
It was me in impulse, all insane.
When I lend you my hand and held you tight
I was the best, for you so right.
When my support for you caused you inconvinience,
I was the same one, yet this time caused your heart fright.

I was the same, My love remained true.
So was my loyalty, my kiss, my tear dew,
So was my heart, my desire and all my dreams that were blue.
But you judged me on past issues which were few.
The romance was bid an untimely adieu.
And you defined us where-
I was I And You were only You.

No comments:

Post a Comment